Degrees cooler Dog Cooling Mats: Dog Cool Mat Large: Pet Cooling Pads for Dogs: Maintains Your Pet Body Temperature: Use Indoors Outdoors or in The Car:
(Pet Products, Pet Products Coolin's, Cool Pet Pad.)
Dogs need to stay cool during a hot summer day. It's important to keep them hydrated, cool, and comfortable in hot temperatures. There's no need to worry about your pet body heat on a scorching hot day thanks to dog cooling mats. These canine cooling pads work wonders because they're designed with your furry friend's comfort in mind. They are easy to clean and will help your pet stay cool from the floor up.
This Pet Cooling Mat Keeps Canine Cool and Cats Comfortable All Summer - Ideal for Home and Travel
Product Dimensions :
Size S: 19.7 x 15.7 Inches (L X W)
Size M: 24.8 x 19.68 Inches (L X W)
Size L: 27.6 x 21.6 Inches (L X W)
Size XL: 39.4 x 28.4 Inches (L X W)
Size XXL: 59.05 x 39.4 Inches (L X W)
Color: Solid Colors
Material: Cool Surface Heat Resistant Fibres
- PERFECT FOR HOT SUMMER MONTHS -The dog cooling mat made of premium self-cooling fabric, soft, refreshing, comfortable,100% safe for animals, adults, kids. Place the cooling pads for pets wherever your playful friend likes to relax. As soon as they lie on the mat, it starts working. During the warmer months, it's an effective option to keeps the dogs cool. The cool mat helps reduce heat stress caused by excess body heat. Even in extreme heat, this product works well and reduces heat exhaustion.
- COMFY-YET-DURABLE MATERIAL, EASY TO CLEAN MACHINE WASHABLE The dog cooling mat is made in sturdy nylon fabric and is very durable, scratch-resistant, and claw-resistant. You can use a washing machine wash or mild soap to clean it! As needed, wipe the smooth surfaces with a damp cloth.
- WIDELY USED - This cool pet pad can be used on sleeping beds, kennel mats, car seats, lawn, beach, and anywhere you like. Comfortable and 100% safe for kids, adults, and animals during the hot summer months. The cooling pet pad helps maintain ambient temperatures for the pet and reduces the possibility of a heat stroke, and it's an affordable option.
- THE DESIGN - The canine cooling pads are soft to the touch and feature a bright, vivid color. This simple, yet effective Pet Cooling Mat helps your pets beat the heat! Unlike most other expensive options in cooling pet pads that rely on water and frozen ice packs, this specially designed cooling mat uses heat-resistant fibers to provide extra cooling to your pet. It is an effective and yet cheaper option.
- PORTABLE- The cooling bed is waterproof, moistureproof, and lightweight, as well as easy to fold, which makes it a perfect accessory for travel. It can be used indoors, outdoors, and on the go. It can be folded along the creased lines for summer travel or winter storage. This makes it a useful accessory for pet parents.
- IDEAL FOR ALL SIZES OF PETS- This pet cooling mat is available in various sizes. It's ideal for all sizes of pets and even long-haired breeds or bigger dogs like the Siberian huskies, french bulldogs, or golden retriever. Pet Owners are advised not to leave the mat in direct sunlight as this will affect the performance. In order to cool themselves, both dogs and a self-cooling pad should have access to shade.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
(Answers in Product info)
How to Keep Your Pets Cool in the Summer Heat?
To keep dogs cool during summer exercise, we suggest moving walks to early morning or late evening walks. It's advisable to keep a doggie water bottle and a collapsible bowl.
Avoid asphalt and hot pavement, as they can burn your dog's paws. To keep your dog cool at home: Make sure your dog has access to plenty of shade and water when they're outside. If your dog stays outside for a long period of time, bring him inside. The air conditioning must be on to maintain ambient air temperature.
What Are Dog Cooling Mats?
A dog cooling mat is a product that is specially designed to keep your dog cool on hot summer days.
How safe are cooling mats for dogs?
Dogs cannot regulate their body temperature as well as humans can because they do not have sweat glands. This means that they will often end up on the floor in their owner’s house or office seeking a cool surface, which can lead to injuries from hard floors and cold surfaces. Cooling mats provide dogs with a comfortable surface to lay on, while also controlling the ambient air temperature around them and providing a high level of insulation.
Do cooling mats actually work?
There is a lot of conflicting information out there but the answer to this question really depends on your dog. Some dogs are less sensitive to heat and will be able to stop panting if they are on one of these mats. Other dogs need more extreme measures like cooling vests or ice packs. The real answer is that it depends on your dog, but most people report that it does work for their pets.
How do cooling mats work?
By providing a cool surface for your pet to lie or rest on, pet cooling mats work. This mat can be placed on the floor, on a bedside table, or anywhere you want your pet to receive some relief from the heat. Our mats are made with heat-resistant fibers that absorb water and then release cold air once they have been soaked. This way, it stays cool for an extended period of time.
What are inside the cooling mats?
There are various types of fillings inside dog cooling mats. Some brands use Gel-infused memory foam, while others use a water bed covered with polyethylene fabric. We have developed our mat using a fabric made out of heat-resistant fibers. This fabric has a special property that allows it to absorb water and release cold air once it has been soaked. These are made from non-toxic material & safe for pets. It is also less bulky, providing extra cooling for pets.
How long do cooling mats work?
The cooling mats will not work if they are too cold or wet. It is recommended that you place them on a flat surface and let them stay there for at least two hours before they are ready to be used. Cooling mats typically work for 2-3 hours before needing to be relaxed.
How long does our pet cooling mat last?
It depends on the temperature at which you keep the cooling mat and how you handle it. The mat we offer is of exceptional quality and has a heat-resistant coating. It would allow your dog to remain cool for about three to four hours in hot weather. Unlike other mats, ours comes with a fabric backing that will last for a long time.
Can I put a pet cooling mat in the fridge or freezer?
Modern pet cooling mats are generally safe to place in the fridge or freezer. Others use a removable insert, which can be placed separately in the freezer to freeze the water before being inserted into your mat. You must, however, check the specifics of each product, as these can differ from product to product. Though our mats are safe to put in the refrigerator, we don't recommend keeping them there unless it's extremely hot outside.
Which is the best dog cooling mats?
Your dog's size, weight, and type will determine the best cooling mat. There are mats out there with a range of shapes and sizes. Some are made from memory foam or gel-type material while others are more like fabric sheets. The ideal mat for your pet will depend on what they need to get cool and comfortable at home. We use heat-resistant fabrics that provide adequate cooling to our products. Not only is our cool pet pad effective, but it is also quite affordable.
Temperature-regulating dog beds are ideal for older dogs suffering from arthritis or joint pain, thanks to the additional comfort of soft fabric.
Where can you buy a dog cooling mat?
You could buy it on this page. The other good place to find dog cooling mats is on Amazon. They have many different options, prices, and designs to choose from.
GUARANTEED - Easy returns
We guarantee your satisfaction or your money back! It's as simple as that. Our standard 30-day money-back guarantee covers all purchases if for any reason you're unhappy with our products.
We offer email support 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Should you have any questions, you may contact Pilfax Support via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Good quality, very soft. But wasn’t doing much cooling, it gets warm overtime. I bought xs for my guinea pigs, but it is too small, don’t get xs for cats&dogs. The size only fits for one young guinea pig. If u have 2 or more piggy or have adult piggy’s, you'll definitely need a much bigger one. Shipping was fast to United state, got it within a month, way faster than what was written. Overall satisfied, thank you very much.